- 8000 INR
- 25-50 Kilograms (kg)
- Solenoid Valve
- Cast Iron, Other
- Medium Pressure
- Ammonia, Other
- Green, Grey
Brass Ammonia Solenoid Valve
The provided Brass Ammonia Solenoid Valve is composed from hard brass material to endure years of usage without replacement in the long-time. This valve is basically an instrument in which a solenoid deployed an electricity current to produce a magnetic field. Therefore, it works on a mechanism that controls the opening of liquid flow. This Brass Ammonia Solenoid Valve can be provided to the customers in various specifications and details to suit every customers’ articulation.
- SVRA is a direct or servo operated solenoid valve for liquid, suction and hot gas lines with ammonia or fluorinated refrigerants.
- SVRA valves are supplied complete or as separate components, I.e. valve body, coil and flanges can be ordered separately.
- SVRAT is an assisted lift, servo operated solenoid valve for liquid, suction and hot gas lines with ammonia and flurinated refrigerants.
- SVRAT is specially designed to open and stay open at a pressure drop of 0 bar. The SVRAT solenoid valve is thus suitable for use in all plant where the required opening differential pressure is 0 bar.
- SVRAT is available as components, I.e. valve body, flanges and coil must be ordered separately.
- SVRAT 10, 15 and 20 all have spindle for manual operation.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 50 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
180, Ratnadeep, L. B. Shastri Road, Navi Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, 411030, India